Item #CV369 Extra-Strength Gold 500mg (1oz) 500mg of CBD in container Made using our Gold Formula Warming camphor (5%) and cooling menthol (5%) Fast absorption with easy-to-use Roll-On No artificial dyes or scents No phthalates, sulfates or parabens Not tested on animals Item #CV368 Original Gold 200mg (1oz) 200mg o PlusCBD's testing facility is the first ISO-certified laboratory in Las Vegas which uses nutrient-rich hemp grown outdoors via sustainable agricultural methods. Anavii Market sells some of the most in demand Plus CBD Oil products, such as concentrated extracts, gummies, capsules, balms, sprays and more. Get them now before it's too late!
CV Sciences Plus CBD Oil™ Roll-on
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Partial Disclaimer: The product packaging you receive may be different than pictured here. In addition, it may contain information that differs from that shown here. Please review the product package before consuming and do not rely only on the details shown here, especially – but not limited to – ingredients and allergens. For more information, please see our full disclaimer.
Plus CBD Oil Review August 2022
PlusCBD is a brand by CV Sciences based in San Diego, California. Their testing facility is the first ISO-certified laboratory in Las Vegas.
- PlusCBD uses nutrient-rich hemp grown outdoors, using renewable and sustainable agricultural methods.
- PlusCBD sources its hemp from Europe. The brand uses EU-certified hemp seeds .
- Third-party laboratory results prove that their products are free from pesticides, heavy metals, fertilizers, and fungicides.
- PlusCBD oil drops are recommended for optimizing wellness. Studies have shown that cannabidiol (CBD) may help with sleep disorders, anxiety, inflammation, and many other ailments (1) .
Plus CBD Company Analysis:
PlusCBD is based in San Diego, California, USA. CV Sciences Inc., the company that produces the PlusCBD products , has a pharmaceutical division and consumer product division.
Their pharmaceutical division is pursuing approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration ( FDA ) for drugs that utilize cannabidiol as an active ingredient.
Their consumer products division has a wide range of botanical-based CBD products geared toward enhancing one’s quality of life.
Plus CBD products are available on their website https://www. pluscbdoil .com/ .
Source of Hemp
Range of Products/Forms
Lab Testing Transparency
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
THC Range of Products %
Their CBD gummies are available in cherry mango and citrus punch .
Lab Testing Availability
Tincture Carrier Oil
Vegan and Gluten-free
PlusCBD discount codes and CBD coupons are available. PlusCBD Oil promo code s are available off-site.
Recommended for Enhancing the Quality of Life
Many studies have mentioned how CBD might be useful in enhancing one’s quality of life by improving specific conditions, providing pain relief , and improving brain functions.
For example, CBD oil has been shown to reduce inflammation and alleviate chronic pain (4) . CBD has also been demonstrated to produce positive results among individuals with anxiety and sleep disorders (5) .
Moreover, CBD has also been shown to possess neuroprotective properties by improving cognitive functions in the brain (6) .
Source of Hemp
Due to strict regulations in the US, PlusCBD grows its hemp in Europe using EU-certified hemp seeds . PlusCBD uses only non-GMO organic hemp that undergoes the CO2-extraction method . This method does not use any heat or solvents, keeping the concentration rich and pure.
PlusCBD’s most popular items are the CBD oil products . This product is available in 1500mg, 750 mg, and 250 mg concentrations. Moreover, the full-spectrum compounds are suspended in hemp oil and extra-virgin olive oil . The formula also contains monk fruit and quillaja saponaria to serve as sweeteners.
PlusCBD oil drops are available in variants such as PlusCBD oil Gold Formula , CBD drops peppermint oil , and CBD drops unsweetened.
CBD oil softgels from PlusCBD also receive high ratings from customers. The softgels are available in three formulas: raw formula , gold formula , and total plant complex .
Plus CBD gummies are infused with gold formula extract. This formula contains cannabinoids , terpenes , and fatty acids .
Other popular products include CBD oil balm (rich in vitamin E ), CBD sprays , and CBD roll-ons.
PlusCBD products are all full-spectrum . This is a type of CBD oil concentration that contains other cannabinoids such as cannabigerol (CBG), cannabinol (CBN), cannabichromene (CBC), and 0.3% or less tetrahydrocannabinol ( THC ).
Using all these cannabinoids creates the “entourage effect,” meaning an individual takes all the supposed benefits of hemp compounds in one serving.
Range of Products
Plus CBD products available:
- CBD oil drops (available in three variants)
- CBD oil gummies (available in two flavors)
- CBD balm (available in bottle or stick)
- CBD lotions and creams (available in two options)
- CBD serum (contains jojoba, sea buckthorn, coconut, turmeric, bergamot, kokum seed butter, and meadowfoam seed oil)
- CBD spray (available in three flavors)
- CBD oil capsules and softgels (available in three formulas)
Product prices range from $6.59 for CBD balm sticks to $71.99 for full-spectrum CBD oil drops .
The hemp extract is derived by using the CO2-extraction method . No heat or solvent is added to retain high concentrations of CBD.
Lab Testing Transparency
PlusCBD’s certificate of analysis (COA) is readily available on their website and product labels via QR code scan.
When looking at the brand’s official website, one can easily find the lab test results in the product description section.
PlusCBD uses a third-party ISO-certified laboratory based in Las Vegas, USA. Each batch produced by the brand is tested for potency and purity.
CBD Concentration per Serving Range
In a 30ml full-spectrum Plus CBD oil Drops Gold Formula peppermint flavor, the concentration of CBD is at 245.97 mg. The concentration of this product is based on the COA.
Here are the potencies (based from the COA) of some of the latest batches:
- PlusCBD Oil Drops Peppermint Gold Formula 30 ml bottle (250mg) – In 27 grams unit weight, the CBD concentration is at 245.97 mg with a potency of 9.1 mg per gram.
- PlusCBD Oil Drops Total Plant Complex 30 ml bottle – In 27 grams unit weight, the CBD concentration is at 300.59 mg with a potency of 11.1 mg per gram.
- PlusCBD Oil Softgels 60 CT 5mg Formula – In 0.42 grams unit weight, the CBD concentration is 6.27 mg with a potency of 1.0 mg per gram.
- Plus CBD Gummies 30 ct 5mg cherry mango – In 3.6 grams unit weight, the CBD concentration is at 7.17 mg with a potency of 1.91 mg per gram.
- PlusCBD oil 37 grams (100mg) Extra Strength Hemp Balm – In 37 grams unit weight, the concentration of CBD is at 98.58 grams with a potency of 2.7 mg per gram.
THC Range of Products (Less Than 0.3% – Non-psychoactive)
PlusCBD products are full-spectrum and contain 0.3% or less THC .
PlusCBD’s product line has several variants and flavors available. For example, the CBD oil drops come in three different variants, some containing flavoring while others do not. Other CBD products , such as CBD sprays and CBD gummies , also come in various flavors.
- PlusCBD oil drops – available in peppermint , unflavored , goji blueberry .
- PlusCBD oil gummies – available cherry mango and citrus punch .
- PlusCBD oil spray – available unflavored , peppermint , and cafe mocha .
- PlusCBD oil balm – available in original and extra strength gold.
Lab Testing Availability
PlusCBD laboratory results are available for customer’s viewing on their official website.
Tincture Carrier Oil
PlusCBD uses a combination of hemp oil and extra-virgin olive oil for their CBD gold drops .
Third-party laboratory test results are available on their official website.
Product prices range from $6.59 for CBD balm sticks to $71.99 for full-spectrum CBD oil drops .
Shipping and Delivery
PlusCBD ships internationally and to all 50 US states and territories. The company ships within 7 to 10 business days.
PlusCBD is consistent in having every batch they produce sent to an ISO-certified laboratory for testing.
Based on the certificate of analysis available on their website, PlusCBD is free from contaminants such as heavy metals, pesticides, fungicides, and other harmful chemicals.
It is PlusCBD’s company policy to accept returns and provide refunds to customers for unopened products returned within 14 business days from the customer’s date of delivery.
However, the company does not grant refunds if the product has been confiscated or seized by local customs authorities. The customers shall be responsible for researching the local regulation for CBD.
Customers can call the company hotline 1-855-PLUS-CBD or email [email protected] pluscbdoil .com for any inquiries and requests.
Aside from the affordability, PlusCBD is also proud to offer the best discounts for customers:
- Customers of PlusCBD oil can get a discount on their entire order upon checkout.
- Additional discounts codes are available on select items sitewide.
- Customers can get more discounts when they enter a coupon code at the checkout page.
- Customers can get discounts from coupon sites .
- Customers are encouraged to join the mailing list for chances to avail discounts on their next purchase.
PlusCBD ships internationally and to all 50 US states and territories. The list of countries is available on their website upon ordering the product.
Pros and Cons
|PlusCBD’s price range is affordable for most customers.||Lack of information on where their hemp plant is sourced|
|PlusCBD’s products are available in many variants and flavors.||CBD concentration inconsistencies|
|PlusCBD’s products are non-psychoactive||Lack of other types of CBD oil such as broad-spectrum and CBD isolate|
|PlusCBD has a wide range of products that can cater to different needs.|
|PlusCBD’s third-party laboratory is ISO-certified|
|PlusCBD’s website is easy to navigate.|
|PlusCBD ships internationally and to all US states and territories.|
|PlusCBD offers several discounts and free shipping to orders exceeding $75. PlusCBD oil coupon codes are also available off-site.|
- PlusCBD’s product prices are mid-range, which makes them more affordable compared to other CBD companies . Many CBD brands can go up to $400 for a few thousand milligrams of CBD. With prices ranging from $6.59 to $71.99, PlusCBD may be a good option for first time CBD users.
- The brand provides many options for customers. Their CBD oil drops come in many variants and flavors. Their softgels also come in three different formulas. Moreover, their CBD oil gummies and CBD oil sprays are also available in different flavors.
- PlusCBD provides many topical options, such as CBD creams, serums, and balms.
- PlusCBD full-spectrum CBD oil is non-psychoactive.
- PlusCBD uses an ISO-certified third-party laboratory.
- PlusCBD’s website is easy to navigate. The links to the certificate of analysis of each product are included in the product description. Customer reviews and product reviews can easily be found in the website.
- The brand ships internationally and to all US states and territories.
- The brand offers valuable CBD deals to customers and free shipping to orders exceeding $75. Customers can also avail a discount on their first order.
- Due to strict regulations in the USA, the agricultural hemp plants used in Plus CBD products are sourced from Europe. However, there is no mention of where the farms are located in Europe. This may not be appealing to customers who are very particular about where the CBD is sourced.
- There are minor inconsistencies in concentrations in a few of their products.
The PlusCBD Oil Drops Peppermint Gold Formula 30 ml bottle (wherein the advertised CBD concentration is at 250 mg) contains only 245.97 mg according to the COA (7) .
The PlusCBD Oil 37 grams Extra Strength Hemp Balm, which supposedly contains 100 mg of CBD , only contains 98.58 grams according to the COA (8) .
- The brand only sells full-spectrum CBD oil. Customers who are looking for CBD products without any traces of THC may have to look elsewhere.
Review of PlusCBD Products
PlusCBD Oil Spray 100mg/ 1oz
Plus CBD oil spray can be taken by spraying the product 1-2 times into the mouth. Each CBD oil spray contains up to 3 mg of CBD .
Available in three different flavors, the PlusCBD Oil spray contains up to 99.19 mg of CBD per 100 mg bottle. This product is recommended for first-time CBD users since CBD serving size is lower compared to the CBD drops.
PlusCBD Oil Drops Gold Formula 250mg/ 30ml
For individuals who are already accustomed to taking CBD, the PlusCBD Oil Drops Gold Formula is highly recommended since they contain higher CBD concentrations compared to CBD sprays.
This product is available in three concentrations and three flavors. Customers can take half a dropper full twice a day and gradually increase according to personal preference.
PlusCBD Oil Hemp Gummies 30 CT 5mg Cherry Mango
PlusCBD Gummies has 5mg of CBD per gummy. It is infused with PlusCBD Gold Formula CBD Oil Drops. Also, this product contains no artificial sweeteners.
PlusCBD Gummies is highly recommended for first-time users.
PlusCBD Softgel Total Plant Complex
PlusCBD Softgel is also recommended for first-time CBD users. It is available in three formulas: Raw Formula (CBDA and CBD), Total Plant Complex, and Gold Formula.
All the formula contain only four ingredients: CBD-rich hemp extract, olive oil, silica, and vegetarian capsule.
CBD has been shown to improve health conditions among individuals with sleep disorders, anxiety (9) , chronic pain, and inflammation (10) . People are now is becoming more popular among people who are looking for natural and alternative treatments.
Moreover, CBD is generally recognized as safe for daily consumption (11) .
The popularity of cannabinoids and their potential health benefits have led to an influx of many CBD oil brands . Deciphering among which CBD brands offer the highest quality at the best price can be a daunting task among customers.
Customers must look for brands with updated COAs. These laboratories must be ISO-certified and follow pharmaceutical standards.
In the case of PlusCBD, the website has an archive of all the batches’ COA. This makes it easy for customers to check expiry dates, production concentration, and potency.
The company aims not only to sell products but also to educate the customers regarding CBD and other cannabinoids .
PlusCBD strives to be vertically integrated and offer full traceability of their products (from seed to shelf ). Their expertise is not just limited to consumer products but also to CBD-infused pharmaceutical drugs that might one day treat many health conditions.
Individuals are advised to consult a medical professional before adding CBD to their daily regimen.
Plus CBD Oil
You will definitely have trouble finding a CBD oil with the same standard of quality and purity than Plus CBD Oil. Located in the West Coast, the company aims to teach others about the possible healing properties of CBD. Plus CBD Oil has worked hard to become a leader in the industry.
Plus CBD Oil is a wholesale manufacturer and supplier of top-of-the-line industrial hemp-derived CBD oil products. With a team of advisors, educators and managers, Plus CBD Oil has years of experience in the natural health products industry.
Additionally, the company provides customers full transparency throughout the entire process, from plant to product. To ensure high-quality CBD products, Plus CBD Oil is there to oversee every step of your product’s production process. The team carefully manufacturers each item from when they extract the hemp to when the product is in your hands.
Even more, Plus CBD Oil routinely tests each CBD oil product to look for things like potency and safety. To make sure that each product contains the correct amount of cannabinoid content to meet the company standards, Plus CBD Oil continuously tests each CBD product throughout the entire production.
But they don’t just stop there. To be even safer, Plus CBD Oil sends its products to a third-party lab. There, experts and scientists test the hemp extract oils to make sure there aren’t any pesticides, molds or bacteria.
Moreover, Plus CBD Oil produces products from their facilities that work in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices. In this way, the company provides unsurpassed quality CBD oils and products.
Their commitment to be honest in their product label assertions is another quality that makes Plus CBD Oil a superior brand. Also, customers can feel confident they are receiving exactly the amount of CBD as stated on the company’s products.
Plus CBD Oil Review
The group at Plus CBD Oil know what’s up. They pride themselves on their proficiency gained throughout the years working in the wellness products industry.
Before hemp CBD oil was even popular, the team at Plus CBD Oil has been supporting natural health supplements. To continue this advocacy, PlusCBD Oil has partnered with essential trade organizations like US Hemp Roundtable.
Even more, the company is serious about doing all they can to educate others about this special plant. So, PlusCBD Oil holds training sessions and seminars that explain all of the misunderstood things about hemp.
For this hemp company, nothing is more important than helping support and sustain healthy lifestyles for themselves and their families. It can be challenging to maintain a nutritional diet and pick the right supplements. That’s why PlusCBD Oil makes sure you’re receiving a safe, consistent, quality product that is scientist approved.
More importantly, PlusCBD Oil ships internationally! With safe and non-toxic products, this company exceeds in providing genuinely consistent, high-quality CBD.
Even more, all of the products at Plus CBD Oil are gluten-free and their capsules and concentrates are vegan-friendly!
Additionally, Plus CBD Oil has a very extensive, safe and effective extraction process to remove the CBD from cannabis plants. Instead of using rough chemicals to extract their CBD oil, Plus CBD Oil extracts hemp using a clean CO2 process. This strategy is not only harmless but also great for the environment!
The company uses this extraction method because it wants to make sure all of its products are free from unwanted harsh solvents.
In addition, Plus CBD Oil provides certificates proving the validity of the products’ label claims. This assures customers that the product they received has been tested by experts and confirmed as safe. Customers are able to access this certification on Plus CBD Oil’s website.
Ultimately, though, the number one reason to buy Plus CBD Oil products is due to their level of consistency and wide customer advocacy. Hundreds of customers have provided genuine feedback — and the proof is in the pudding. The company seems to provide a truly pure and impressive superior quality CBD oil.
What is Cannabidiol? How Plus CBD Works:
Cannabidiol, or CBD, is a promising naturally occurring phytocannabinoid found in industrial hemp and cannabis plants. In things like oils and tinctures, CBD provides relaxing and calming sensations to its users.
Though, scientists have long recognized its benefits on supporting health and homeostasis in one’s body. Research shows CBD has the ability to impact almost every biological process through the body’s endogenous cannabinoid system (ECS).
The ECS is a communication system within the human body that plays an important part in regulating multiple mental and physiological processes.
Cannabinoids interact indirectly with receptors in the ECS, stimulating its homeostatic and physiologic functions. Our bodies produce endogenous cannabinoids themselves naturally. The ECS not only responds to these but also to cannabinoids from external outlets, like CBD Oil.
According to the National Institute of Health , activating the ECS by adding external cannabinoids like CBD could be extremely helpful in treating a number of medical conditions.
The cannabinoid’s impact on the ECS system and its effect on different parts of the body imply it can be a plant-based remedy for a variety of medical complications.
In fact, the FDA has already approved a purified form of CBD as a medication called Epidiolex for the treatment of seizures associated with two rare childhood epilepsy diseases. This means that the FDA has declared this drug, which contains pure CBD, is safe and successful for this use.
Research into the potential benefits of the non-psychoactive compound is consistently growing, and scientists are likely to come out with more possible uses for CBD soon.
Why Trust Anavii Market to Supply Plus CBD Oil?
While CBD shows a lot of promise, a lot of the research regarding the compound is in its infancy, meaning scientists only know so much about it. While some scientists say there is a ton of growing anecdotal evidence that CBD can help medicate illnesses besides epilepsy, they also stress that the research is very novel.
And due to the cloudy regulations surrounding cannabis, the government is hesitant to regulate CBD stores online. This means that there are a lot of sketchy companies selling CBD products on the internet that might not contain the ingredients they promise.
Thankfully, Anavii Market is here for you. As a trusted, reliable and family-friendly company, we do the research to supply you with only the greatest-quality, safest CBD oil products on the market. All of the CBD hemp oil products sold at Anavii Market contain less than 0.3% THC concentration to comply with federal law and industry standards.
Endless benefits and uses of Plus CBD Oil
With the popularity of CBD oil increasing, more and more people are turning to the supplement for a variety of uses. Due to its chemical makeup, Plus CBD Oil is an attractive option for many users. That is because Plus CBD Oil gives users relief without any of the intoxicating effects from marijuana or other pharmacy drugs.
Here are some of the declared benefits of Plus CBD oil that scientists confirm.
- For one thing, Plus CBD Oil makes for an effective pain reliever. The Federal Drug Administration approved a new drug called Sativex. Sativex is a mixture of THC and CBD that relieves multiple sclerosis-associated aches and pains. Taken sublingually, this drug has helped relieve spastic pains from MS patients all across the globe. In fact, a study from the Department of Neurosciences at the University of Messina in Italy confirmed these findings. Researchers studied 47 patients suffering from MS and found that they experienced improvements in pain, muscle spasms and walking.
- Also, a different study found that Plus CBD oil greatly decreased seizures for those with Dravet Syndrome. Dravet syndrome is a severe form of childhood epilepsy with long seizures. Compared to a placebo, Plus CBD Oil was much more effective for reducing seizures. For this reason, CBD oil is thought to have neurological benefits. For example, multiple studies have proven that treatments containing CBD oil greatly improved the quality of life as well as sleep for people who suffer from Parkinson’s disease. Another ideal reason to add Plus CBD Oil to your daily supplement regimen.
- Even more impressive, a different study found that Sativex helped improve sleep quality in those with rheumatoid arthritis. It also showed Sativex reducing movement pains and resting pains in these patients.
- Additionally, Plus CBD Oil is effective at alleviating symptoms for related diseases. For instance, research from the Journal of pain and symptom management at the University of Wisconsin—Madison Department of Anesthesiology studied the effects of CBD and THC in 177 people suffering from cancer-related pains. Specifically, these individuals did not experience any relief from regular pain pharmaceuticals. In the study, they found that those taking Plus CBD oil felt much more pain relief than those who only took a THC product. That is because this extract contained both THC and CBD. Even more, Plus CBD Oil can also help decrease chemotherapy-related nausea and vomiting. These two symptoms are among the most typical chemo-related side effects in those suffering from cancer.
Relax your body, Improve your Mood, Calm your Overactive Mind, and Relieve Stress with Plus CBD Oil Products – A Number One Seller at Anavii Market
With unmatched wholesale CBD oils, PlusCBD Oil offers such pure and simple products that you won’t ever want to put down. With a better understanding of the properties CBD has to offer, it makes sense to give PlusCBD Oil a try!
AnaviiMarket is your best source to obtain quality and affordable CBD-rich hemp extract wellness products. With a commitment to customer satisfaction, we offer only the best CBD oil products.
For more information on cannabidiol or if you have questions or concerns regarding Plus CBD Oil or other CBD products, please feel free to call us at 502-209-8808 or you can Contact Us here .