Sale of feminized cannabis seeds of all types, Autofem, feminized medicinal, and from the most important commercial banks … Looking for feminized cannabis seeds? We’ve got you covered with hundreds of feminized seeds for sale available at Herbies. Pick a favorite and buy now with stealth worldwide shipping Feminized cannabis seeds directly from the hands of the best Californian breeders ✓99% female – FREE seeds with your purchase! ✓SAFE shipping
Feminized marijuana seeds
Feminized seeds are marijuana seeds that always come out female , due to the genetic modification that is done through the application of STS or another chemical treatment. In nature, cannabis seeds can come out both male and female, or even both sexes, and in that case they are called regular seeds .
Comparison of the best feminized seeds, which one to buy?
We have more than 200 feminized seeds, if you prefer to play it safe you can choose any of those listed in this comparison that will not disappoint you.
The feminized ones can be automatic flowering, they are the famous Autofem , which are also among the most demanded at the moment. Another type of very successful feminized cannabis seeds are medicinal ones, which can contain high levels of CBD, CBG, CBDV, or other cannabinoids with therapeutic properties.
What is the ideal seed for me? Buying guide
If you prefer to learn more why you need a specific type of seed, these options could be your solution:
If you want a lot of production, this is the place for you, productions can reach up to 1500 gr..
If you are a first time grower and want to make growing easy and simple, this selection of seeds is for you.
If you are looking for a happy, stimulating and psychoactive effect, here is the comparison with our recommendations..
Whether you are looking for a relaxing, introspective or narcotic effect, we have studied them and know that these will not let you down.
This selection of feminized blues will make your friends envious, try it and leave your colleagues speechless
La purple marijuana is in high demand by Pev-lovers for its preciousness, stop and let decorate your environment.
Do you like strong emotions? With our selection you will discover the most powerful of our catalog, do you dare?
In today’s society everything is rushed, if you want your crop as soon as possible choose one from this list.
If with the options we have offered you did not find the seed you are looking for, what you need is to browse our feminized seed filter, if you browse from your mobile you have the access below, but click on the next button.
ACCESS THE FILTER
Advantages of feminized marijuana seeds
- thumb_upPracticality : Female marijuana is the one that produces the buds that are consumed, the one that forms that sticky layer of resin that contains most of the cannabinoids and terpenes of cannabis.
- thumb_upSavings : When all the female plants come out, you don’t have to grow more specimens than you need, because no male marijuana plants will come out. With the regular ones, you have to calculate twice as much to kill the same females.
- thumb_upWork : Can you imagine spending 1 month or more time watering, pruning, transplanting, checking, and caring for plants that you have to discard when sexing because they are male? That used to happen before, but with feminized seeds it no longer happens .
- thumb_upGenetics : Normally, feminized seeds come from the self-pollination of a champion clone, or from the crossing of 2 elite female clones , that is, from tested marijuana, unlike when a male intervenes.
- thumb_upSimplicity : For some people it is very easy to differentiate between female and male marijuana plants, but for inexperienced growers this can be a problem, which they will not have with feminized seeds.
- thumb_downFrost: They do not tolerate the cold very well and may even stop or even die.
- thumb_downGrowth: Slower than autos.
- thumb_downFlowering: Cannot flower except in total darkness.
- thumb_downHarvest: You can only have one harvest per season.
If you want to go a little deeper into this topic, I recommend that you read this article where we explain the differences between feminized and regular seeds , you will surely like it.
What are the best feminized seed banks?
Although the seed banks that most worked the marijuana strains to become feminized were Dutch Passion and Dinafem, currently there are several banks that have premium feminized cannabis genetics , and from our point of view these are the best:
How to know if a seed is feminized?
If you look at the feminized marijuana seeds, and compare them with the normal ones, you will see that they can be exactly the same , so it would be impossible to recognize the feminine seeds or differentiate them from the others.
The fastest way to know if a seed is feminized is to germinate and care for it until it reaches sexual maturity. Cannabis plants need between 25 and 50 days to show their sex, depending on their genetics and growing conditions. Once the plants are sexually mature they show their first pre-flowers , and at that time it is very easy to distinguish them, since the female flowers are like white hairs and the male ones are small balls.
Feminized or 100% female seeds should have all female flowers , otherwise, even if they were feminized, they would be hermaphrodite, intersex , and in some cases directly male.
How to make feminized marijuana seeds
There are different methods to obtain 100% female cannabis seeds , but the most widespread for its effectiveness is the STS technique. The application of silver thiosulfate (STS) sprayed on female marijuana plants inhibits the production of ethylene, and in this way these specimens show male sex and release fertile pollen, although their genetic information is still female (XX)
To obtain feminized seeds, this pollen must be used to pollinate other sexually stable female plants. By crossing 2 plants with female genetic information, all your offspring will be female as well . It must be emphasized that they have to be sexually stable, that is, females who under no stress change their sex, except with STS.
If you want to know more about how to feminize seeds or regular plants, in this blog post you will see much more information, including seeing the process step by step.
How to grow a feminized seed
It is actually easier to prepare a crop of feminized marijuana seeds than with normal ones, because by knowing the exact number of usable individuals you can calculate much better all the resources you will need, as well as adjust the times more precisely.
But in general the cultivation of feminized is very similar to that of other varieties of cannabis, except that perhaps you have to be more careful not to stress the plants . Below you can see the most important factors that you have to take into account indoors and outdoors:
Growing feminized seeds indoors
- filter_1Temperature : We know that the ideal temperature for growing marijuana indoors is about 24º C. with the light on and about 18º C. with the light off. This must be tried to keep it as stable as possible, because a higher or lower temperature range can cause stress. The maximum temperature should not exceed 30º C. and the minimum that never falls below 15º C. Higher or lower values can be dangerous.
- filter_2Humidity : During germination it has to be very high, above 90%. For the vegetative growth phase it can be between 60% and 80%, but during flowering the ideal is for it to be less than 50%, especially since the buds begin to form, which you have to try to lower it to the maximum. Low humidity during growth can lead to later hermaphroditism.
- filter_3Photoperiod : It goes without saying that for the vegetative cycle the ideal photoperiod is 18 hours of light and 6 of darkness, and for flowering 12/12. But it is important to know that the illuminated phase has to be constant, and that the darkness has to be total during the dark phase, without anything interrupting it. One of the biggest causes that some feminized seeds do not come out completely female is not respecting the darkness, especially during flowering.
- filter_4Nutrition : That one plant admits more food than another has nothing to do with whether it is feminized or normal. That is marked by its genetics and crop conditions, without more. But when feminized seeds are grown, be careful not to overfertilize, because this type of cannabis can be more stressful than the others.
How to grow feminized seeds outdoors
- filter_1Substrate : Try to have quality soil, even if you plant directly in the ground, it is good to make a hole and add specific substrate. A low quality soil, little oxygenated, or over fertilized, can cause root stress. If you grow in a pot, in addition to taking the above into account, try to perform the transplants correctly, it is not good to delay them, and you have to do them carefully so as not to damage the roots.
- filter_2Irrigation : Water stress can also end in the appearance of a few male flowers, and that is not what we want, so it is very important to respect the dry cycle between waterings, and not wait until the substrate has become very dry to to water. If the plant drops its leaves it means that it is suffering, and if it suffers it may end up being a hermaphrodite instead of a beautiful pure female.
- filter_3Space : If you transplant to mother earth, it is important that you leave enough space between plants, first so that no light is blocked between them, but also because it is not good that the roots enter into a dispute over the substrate, since it is another type of stress that can lead to hermaphroditism.
- filter_4Training : Feminized plants can be pruned and shaped like the rest of marijuana, but you have to try not to be a very aggressive training, that is why it is better to use LST techniques (Low stress training)
The best feminised sativa and indica seeds
Although the majority of feminized strains on the market are indica-dominant hybrids and polyhybrids, there are also a few pure feminized sativa seeds or sativa hybrids worth trying, and from our point of view, these are the best:
- done_allJamaican Lambsbread : The favorite marijuana of Bob Marley and many other smokers of the 70s and 80s. It can be grown indoors at 12/12 from seed, but where it shows its full potential is in outdoor crops.
- done_allPanama : This sativa is available in regular version or feminized seed, although it must be said that 100% feminized Panama seeds are more homogeneous than normal ones. It is fast and productive, with a very pleasant euphoric high.
- done_allDestroyer : This feminized hybrid combines 3 classic pure sativas, a Thai, a Mexican and a Colombian, and oddly enough, it remains at a manageable size and its flowering is not very long.
- done_allChocolate Thai : One of the few legendary sativas from the 70s that is still alive. The best effect that can be experienced, of the so-called “homeless”, is very stimulating, happy, and without relaxing descent. These sativa seeds are very well worked, they come out 100% female, and their cultivation is quick and easy.
- done_allMaui Wowie : The quintessential Hawaiian sativa, now in feminized seed for easy cultivation. It is the tastiest of all the genetics in this category, with a taste of tropical pineapple that everyone likes, and its effect is very psychoactive but always happy.
Due to their speed and ease of cultivation, feminized indica seeds are the best-selling today. It is not easy to find pure indica in feminized format , but there are hundreds or thousands of indica hybrids, and for us the most recommended are the following:
- done_allHashplant : A feminized indica with a truly devastating effect, the kind that leaves Ko. Its name comes from the fact that it is a special plant for extractions, since it produces a lot of resin and is large, in very fat buds.
- done_allPakistan Chitral Kush : Maintained in its pure state since it left Pakistan 5 decades ago, this feminized indica seed is special for lovers of colorful plants and the relaxing effect.
- done_allAfghani # 1 : This is a genetic improvement work on a pure indica variety from northern Afghanistan. It has been offered in the Sensi Seeds catalog for 30 years, and it is always one of the best sellers for its speed, production, resistance, and flavor.
- done_allNorthern Lights : The longest-lived indica hybrid, used to create thousands of new polyhybrids, and still ranks high on the top. One of the secrets of its success is its ability to mass produce a beast in the shortest time.
- done_allHindu Kush : This variety was found by the hippies of the Himalayan mountains and later it was worked on the west coast of the USA for many years. Less compact in structure than other indica, its relaxing effect is pure natural medicine for body and mind, and its flavor is the preferred flavor for many.
question_answer Frequently asked questions about feminized seeds
What are feminized seeds?
They are marijuana seeds that are obtained from plants that have previously been treated with STS, colloidal silver, or other products , so that females can produce female pollen that is later applied on other females to produce seeds that contain only female genetic information. . From these seeds only plants of female sex come out, although in many cases a small percentage of the offspring can be hermaphroditic or directly male.
When are feminized seeds planted?
In indoor cultivation they can be planted at any time, because being able to regulate the photoperiod allows us to control the growth time, and that the plants begin to bloom when we are most interested. On the other hand, in outdoor crops we do have to take into account the time of germination and planting of the seeds, and they are usually put in spring . Sativa varieties can be planted later than indica, because they start to flower later and their flowering is longer, so they end up making up for the time difference.
What does photoperiod mean when we talk about cannabis seeds?
The word photoperiod means “light time” and when applied to cannabis seeds it refers to varieties that depend on light and dark times to grow or flower. Photodependent varieties are based on the number of hours of light and darkness to know if it is time to grow or flower, unlike autoflowering varieties, which do not intercede and start flowering automatically as soon as they reach sexual maturity. .
How long does a feminized seed take?
That depends on your genetics, a fast flowering feminized is not the same as an indica feminized or feminized sativa. The growth time does not change much in this regard, but the flowering period can vary significantly from one feminized seed to another. The “Fast version” varieties are the fastest in the photodependent category, followed by indica, then hybrids, and finally sativas, which are the ones that take the longest to grow. It can be said that on average the flowering of feminized seeds is 9 weeks , to which must be added the vegetative growth time, which is usually one month, so the total cycle would be around 13 weeks per general norm.
Feminized Cannabis Seeds
After first appearing on the weed seed market in the 1990s, feminized seeds have become an instant hit with growers worldwide. As a result, it’s now much more common practice among weed enthusiasts to buy feminized cannabis seeds instead of regular cannabis seeds. This is mostly because few amateurs or casual growers want to deal with male cannabis plants, which can’t be smoked due to their miniscule THC levels. Feminized weed seeds solve this problem, as they produce female plants in 99.9% of cases.
What are feminized seeds?
Feminized seeds are nothing more than a product of genetic engineering and a beautiful fruit of the scientific advancement of the cannabis industry. While traditionally, seeds grow to become either male or female plants, feminized seeds are genetically manipulated in such a way that results in them growing into female cannabis plants only.
If you don’t understand what all the fuss is about when it comes to female cannabis plants and why everybody wants them rather than male cultivars, the answer is simple: only female cannabis plants, when unpollinated, develop so-called sinsemilla, which are the buds people love to smoke and turn into various concentrates and ointments.
Why should you buy feminized cannabis seeds?
While seeds that have been feminized tend to be more expensive than regular cannabis seeds, they’re just too convenient not to buy them. First of all, they free the grower from the need to sex cannabis – a process that takes time and plenty of experience to perfect. If you buy feminized seeds, you don’t need to worry about male plants appearing in your garden and ruining your harvest. You can just sit back and relax!
Despite the difference in price, buying feminized cannabis seeds will actually help you save money. If you choose seeds that are feminized, you won’t have to buy ten or fifteen regular ones in the hopes that at least five of them will grow into females. Instead, just get yourself five feminized seeds and in return, you’ll have five perfect female plants. Simple weed math!
Pros and cons of feminized seeds
Despite providing mostly advantages to growers, feminized cannabis seeds have certain disadvantages as well. Let’s take a look at both the pros and cons of growing feminized cannabis seeds.
Pros of feminized seeds:
- No need to buy extra seeds, as is the case with regular cannabis seeds
- No need to sex the growing plants, hence feminized cannabis seeds save you time
- No risk of accidental pollination of your crop by male cultivars
- Feminized cannabis seeds grow into cannabis plants with the highest cannabinoid content
- Perfect for beginner growers due to the easier cultivation process
Cons of feminized seeds:
- Not suitable for people attempting to breed cannabis
- Feminized cannabis has limited cloning abilities
If you’re a seed collector, there won’t be much of a difference between choosing feminized or another seed type. Just like with Indica, Sativa, and Ruderalis seeds looking the same, in this case, it’s impossible to say what seed type is in front of you based solely on its appearance.
How to germinate feminized marijuana seeds
Seeds that have been feminized are no different from any other cannabis seeds when it comes to germinating them. Herbies always makes sure to store their cannabis seeds in perfect conditions to ensure a quick and easy germination process. Most growers tend to germinate feminized weed seeds using the classic paper towel method, which has been used by generations of cultivators. Here’s what you need to do to germinate female marijuana seeds:
- Place your cannabis seed on a clean paper towel
- Fold the paper towel in half so that it covers the cannabis seed from the top and bottom
- Lightly spray the paper towel with clean water to moisten it
- Place the paper towel with the seed on a clean plate, and cover this with another plate to create an airtight, dark, and safe germination space
- Wait for 1-2 days until the seed germinates (older seeds can take longer, up to a week or even 10 days, so be patient). Make sure the paper towel remains moist.
Where to grow feminized seeds
Feminized cannabis is perfectly suited for growing both indoors and outdoors, and even in greenhouses, so the deciding factor will mostly be your preference, or else conditions outside your control such as the climate or cannabis laws. Growing indoors will help you keep every condition such as temperature, lighting, and humidity under control. On the other hand, growing outdoors is cheaper because we have the sun, the most natural and powerful light source for cannabis. Growing feminized cannabis in a greenhouse will allow you to benefit from sun power as well as prolong the season with controlled temperatures. Greenhouses also tend to be more discreet for growing marijuana than the outdoors.
Recommended temperature and humidity for growing feminized marijuana
When it comes to comfortable living conditions, people and cannabis are very much alike – both prefer moderate climate conditions. Feminized cannabis thrives best in temperatures ranging between 21-24 C (69-75 F). It’s advised to keep plants in this range to avoid cannabis health problems. However, some cannabis plants love to experience “freeze shock” closer to the end of their cycle. Usually, this is done to boost its potency and reveal blue and purple hues. However, before doing so, be sure to read the breeder’s recommendations.
As for humidity, the recommended level for feminized marijuana will depend on the plant’s lifecycle stage. Normally, seedlings and cannabis in veg prefer humidity levels around 60%. On the other hand, the flowering stage usually requires air humidity levels of 40-50% to reduce the risk of mold.
Which soil is best to use for growing feminized seeds?
Feminized cannabis plants will feel the best and yield the most in nutrient-rich, light, and well-aerated soil. Store-bought soil mixes are normally well-suited for growing cannabis. However, if you want to give your marijuana plant some special treatment, prepare a home-made mix from the following ingredients:
- 3 parts organic starter soil
- 1 part perlite
- 1 part worm castings
- 64g (2.2oz or 1/2 cup) greensand
- 43g (1.5oz or 1/3 cup) guano
- 64g (2.2oz or 1/2 cup) dolomite lime
Mix everything together and soak it for two days in pure water, keeping the soil mix wet constantly. Make sure your soil is mostly dry before transplanting your plant.
Note: this homemade soil is super nutrient-rich and shouldn’t be used for seeds, seedlings, or clones – keep it for mature plants in the vegetative or flowering stage. If you use autoflowering seeds, this mix can be nutrient-sufficient for the whole cycle.
Lifecycle of female seeds
The lifecycle of feminized cannabis consists of six main parts, which are:
- Germination. The feminized seed pops and becomes a sprout, which is then planted in the soil.
- Seedling. In the soil, the feminized seed becomes a seedling. It will soon shed its husk and grow its first pair of leaves.
- The vegetative stage. This is the period of the weed plant’s most potency and growth. Week by week, it’s going to become bigger and more mature, until it’s finally ready to procreate and grow buds.
- The flowering stage. During this period, which begins when the plant starts receiving 12 or fewer hours of light per day (most female seeds are photoperiod), the feminized plants will stretch a little more. Thanks to feminization, all of them will be female and will form smokable sinsemilla buds.
- Harvest. When trichomes on the buds turn from milky-white to amber, it’s time to harvest your feminized weed! Do it on time to reap the best quality and potency.
- Drying and curing. Freshly harvested buds will need some time in a dark, dry area to rest, amplify the flavors, and make the smoke smooth on your throat.
Required amount of light
With some feminized varieties being autoflowering cannabis, most feminized seeds are still photoperiod, meaning they will need 14-20 hours of light during the vegetative stage and 12 during the flowering stage.
While the sun is a perfect resource of light for growing marijuana, indoor cultivation can yield great harvests under artificial light as well. In perfect conditions, each Watt of light energy will bring you 0.5-1g of bud. Use this equation to count the perfect light wattage for your indoor grow op – yield satisfaction guaranteed!
Nutrients for cannabis
N-P-K: these are three very important letters to anyone who wants to grow pot successfully. They stand for nitrogen. phosphorous, and potassium – the three macronutrients essential for pot, the feminized kind included. It’s also important to know that during the vegetative stage, weed plants require more nitrogen, while during the flowering stage, they become especially hungry for potassium and phosphorous.
Besides N-P-K, feminized cannabis also requires a list of certain micronutrients such as iron, calcium, copper, magnesium, etc. We recommend using cannabis-specific nutrients. These usually come in different packages for the vegetative and flowering stages, guarantee the best results, and are easy to use.
Feminized seed yields
The yield size of feminized seeds is in no way inferior to that of regular seeds. Here, everything is going to vary greatly from plant to plant because of several attributing factors, including:
- Genetics. For bigger harvests, choose a feminized strain that yields more. At Herbies, each feminized marijuana strain comes with a yield estimate.
- Light. This variable directly converts to yield size. The more light your weed plant receives, the bigger yields it will bring. In good growing conditions, 1W = 0.5-1g of bud.
- Nutrients. In order to grow bigger buds, your feminized cannabis plants need to eat well. Make sure to provide all essential nutrients and look out for signs of nutrient deficiencies.
Best female seeds
Honestly, it’s impossible to make a wrong choice of female seeds at Herbies, because they’re handpicked from the world’s top breeders to be the best. However, considering there are easily hundreds of strains, you might find some guidelines helpful. So, when choosing feminized seeds at Herbies:
- Pick Indicas or shorter-sized cannabis strains for growing indoors
- Pick large Sativas for growing outdoors and reaping the biggest harvests
- Pick quicker hybrids or Indicas if you grow outdoors and live in colder regions
- Pick feminized strains with up to 20% THC if you’re an inexperienced toker
How to buy feminized seeds online
It’s never been easier to buy feminized seeds online! In our Feminized Collection, there are hundreds of high-quality feminized strains suited for every growing space, experience, and budget. Filters will make it a matter of seconds to find the cannabis seed that matches any and all of your needs. Our Reviews section is present on every strain’s individual page, where you can read about the experiences of fellow growers. Besides this, if you need any assistance in navigating Herbies’ website or choosing feminized weed seeds, you can always chat with our Support Team. They’ll be more than happy to help you with your order and guide you through the choice of feminized seeds for sale and variety of payment and delivery methods available at Herbies.
Why choose us?
Feminized Cannabis Seeds: FAQ
Are feminized seeds worth it?
Simply put, yes. If you’re not planning to breed your own hybrids, female seeds are the way to go. They save your time, are perfect for beginners, and translate to way more female plants than regular cannabis seeds.
Can I find cheap feminized seeds for sale at Herbies?
Yes, you can. The choice at Herbies is close to limitless. Even if you’re on a budget, it’s guaranteed that there will be dozens of top-notch female weed seeds for you to choose from in our catalog.
Can you grow different feminized strains in the same grow room?
Yes, you can. As long as you only use seeds that are feminized, there will be little to no risk of pollination. There’s also no problem with growing different strains together. Just make sure to provide each of them with sufficient amount of space, light, and nutrients.
Buy feminized cannabis seeds Humboldt Seed Organization and discover high-quality, incredibly heavy-yielding and amazingly potent “made in the USA” genetics. Our proposal includes a selection of Californian strains regarded by most people as the elite of cannabis. In our online store, you will have access to all our genetics, choose the ones you like most and buy them with just one click! See more >
Safe and discreet shipping
NEXT WORKING DAY SHIPPING
Success in the hands of experts and beginners
Choosing feminized cannabis seeds simplifies considerably the growing process. Experienced growers know exactly how important that is, but maybe those who are taking their first steps in this world are not aware of the many advantages these type of strains can bring about. Endless and really varied benefits that are worth taking into account when deciding which type of seeds to buy and grow. When it comes to feminized seeds, the following aspects could help you make up your mind:
- 99% of the plants are sure to be female, which means time, space and money are greatly saved.
- The arduous process of selecting and removing male plants is avoided, and so is the risk of accidental pollination of female plants.
If you are new to this concepts and to better understand the benefits of growing weed using feminized cannabis seeds you can check this article on Cannabis Cultivation out (be sure to scroll down to the Feminized Seeds anchor).
Feminized marijuana genetics imbued with old-school traits
As all Humboldt Seed Organization cannabis seeds, the feminized collection lovingly preserves every trait inherited from the legendary strains developed in California during the 60’s. Our feminized seeds are cultivated following the same criteria as in that time, with authentic genetics in a 100% organic manner. The ideas on which our philosophy is based are crystal clear and have allowed us to set the following premises:
- Collective work with a participatory approach and many common interests.
- Respect for the environment and preservation of the surrounding area.
- Conservation of natural resources.
- Support of the sustainability concept to set and reach our aims.
The aforementioned ideas lead to the development of high-quality strains that have nothing to envy to “old-school” genetics and that allow us to provide our customers with the best feminized cannabis seeds: potency, flavors and aromas of yesteryear, and amazing yields.
Feminized cannabis seeds to cater to all tastes
At Humboldt Seed Organization, we have created a catalogue full of contrasts featuring an incredibly varied range of delicious combinations to suit all kinds of tastes and occasions. Their effects, flavors and aromas are able to stir amazing strong sensations in whoever gives them a try.
Here you are some reference strains worth bearing in mind when purchasing in our feminized cannabis seeds’ section:
. Everybody’s favourite strain. Try them and you won’t be disappointed at their potent and long-lasting effect and their heavy-yielding properties! . A stable, fast-flowering and potent Skunk with balanced aromas and infinite flavors. . A seed with strong origins and amazing yielding properties. Its deeply citric fragrance warmly wraps you as the long-lasting high takes places. . A high-yielding Sativa with refreshing Haze-like flavors and aromas. Classic and reliable. . Marvelous overall balance, mind-blowing potency, outstanding heavy-yielding properties, and fruity, spiced flavors that are a treat for the senses. . Exclusive flavors and scents accompanied by a pleasantly soothing effect. A strain of worship that brings you happiness. . An innovative version of the world-renowned OG Kush that boasts the complexity of Californian marijuana. Strong personality within easy reach. . A pureblood Indica that tastes of soil and delivers a nice relaxing high. . A “made in California” prodigy that awakens all senses. . This Californian hybrid proudly showcases really interesting soothing properties. A gem that gives off notes of exotic fruits, coconut and mango. . A powerful strain capable of producing incredibly bountiful crops in record time. It smells and tastes of lemon, pineapple and gasoline. Suitable for users accustomed to consuming extremely potent strains.
We are certain our feminized seeds will allow you to discover a completely new world of possibilities.